What is Fund A Cure?
Fund A Cure is a part of the live auction. Proceeds from Fund A Cure
will fund groundbreaking research being conducted through JDRF, with
100% of your tax-deductible contribution going DIRECTLY to fund research
to cure diabetes. It’s a unique opportunity for gala patrons to raise even more money to fund a cure for diabetes.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Before the JDRF Night of Hope Gala on April 18, 2015, we ask that you pledge your participation on the form below. Please indicate the level at which you can give in support of our honoree.
2. During the live auction at the JDRF Night of Hope Gala, the auctioneer calls out various levels of contribution including $25,000, $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, $1,000, $500 and $250 levels.
3. When pre-event bidders hear the level at which you wish to support the Fund A Cure, you will still raise your bid card and hold it in the air until the auctioneer calls out your number. Your generosity will inspire other bidders to follow your example.
4. Once all contributors’ numbers have been recorded, the Fund A Cure portion of the evening will come to a close.
5. To make a pledge to this portion of the gala, please fill out the form below and return to JDRF, 600 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 860, Birmingham, AL 35209 or fax to (205) 871-0333.
For more information, contact Stephanie Raymon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-871-0333.