Saturday April 16, 2016 at the Cahaba Grand Conference Center
What is the Gala?
* First-class black tie fundraising event benefiting the JDRF Alabama Chapter
* High profile philanthropic event
* Cocktails, formal seated dinner, silent and live auctions and entertainment
Who is JDRF?
* JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research
* Driven by passionate, grassroots volunteers connected to children, adolescents, and adults with this disease
* JDRF is the largest charitable supporter of T1D research
* The goal of JDRF research is to improve the lives of all people affected by T1D by accelerating progress on the most promising opportunities for curing, better treating, and preventing T1D
* Since its’ founding in 1970, JDRF has directed more than $2 billion in grants for diabetes research to the world’s leading laboratories, universities and medical centers, including UAB’s Comprehensive Diabetes Center
* More than 80 percent of JDRF’s expenditures directly support research and research-related experience
How Can I Help?
* Fund A Cure (100% tax deductible)
* In-Kind Donations
* Individual tickets